A quick-and-dirty fun little project knocked up as part of the RCA’s Future Makespaces in Redistributed Manufacturing Symposium - Policy and supply chains.
We’d been joking on the first day that lots of the official strategy and policy documents all say the same thing, just with different words.
To riff on this, we knocked up a quick copy of the Horse tweets Markov-chaining twitter bot. When fed with the contents of manufacturing policy documents it then gives the sort of tweets that you can see if you look at @policyomatic’s timeline.
And feel free to send us your favourite policy documents to add to Policy-o-matic’s big-data strategy knowledgebase. The current crop are:
- The Future of Manufacturing: A New Era of Opportunity and Challenge for the UK
- RSA Enterprise: Making at home, owning abroad
- Liverpool LEP: Making It
- The All-Party Parliamentary Manufacturing Group: Making Good
- Scotland Can Do
- The All-Party Parliamentary Sustainable Resource Group and the All-Party Parliamentary Manufacturing Group: Triple Win: The Social, Economic and Environmental Case for Remanufacturing
- Advanced Manufacturing in Liverpool City Region
- HM Government: Building our Industrial Strategy (Green Paper)
- Richer Britain, Richer Lives: Labour’s Industrial Strategy